Helicopter group build

Helicopter group build  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to build a whirly bird?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Winnie said:

As one can see by my sig-picture, I never completed the last GB for helicopters I was in...

I'm close to finishing the Puma I started in the Gulf War group build back in... hmm... let me look it up... 2010?!?!?

Oh, man.

4 hours ago, falcon20driver said:

If Winnie assists, I'll moderate as well.  I'd enjoy working with a guy crazy enough to fly that loose formation of parts called a helicopter.

Says you... You fly up in the nosebleeds... lol

I guess we have a team, or parts thereof?

And the required votes,

Shawn, hook us up?

You guys now have the required amount of votes. Put it a submission with YOUR rules for a 6 month GB. If you hurry you might even make it for January. (only 2 GBs on so far)

Once you get the 3 mods vote. (you'll get it) Neo will make it official.

We are still waiting for the 3rd other uber moderator to approve the build. Neo will assign the date (after approved) so we do not have too many GBs running at once. Lately we have been getting massive amounts of yes votes but VERY few finished builds.

Can we run it with just two?

It seems to me that it is difficult enough to get anybody to participate?

Life gets in the way sometimes so that may steal some MOJO away, hoping we get many enthusiastic builders who complete some models. I'm a bad one for starting but not finishing models...I will attempt to set a good example

57 minutes ago, DrGlueblob said:

Big Respect given to the folks running the show! I'll dig a heli kit out and start ....right now.

Chip

I am not running  this GB , but a standard rule is we all start on the assigned start date which is not yet established. 

Edited by phantom