T-38 Wheel Sets (early and late type) ready to order

Good afternoon (here in London...),

I've got a new product, actually two, ready for ordering in my web shop. These are T-38 whee sets, an early type applicable to T-38A models until the 70s/80s and a late type for all later T-38A's and the current T-38C model. Both sets are designed for the Wolfpack kit, but may work with other kits (well, if you want something that looks like a proper T-38 in 1:48 there are really no other kits...).

The Early set:

Early%20Set1_zps1jjjdvyz.jpg

Early%20Main%20Wheels1_zpsoljebkkc.jpg

The Late set:

Late%20Set1_zpsylvisd6r.jpg

Late%20Main%20Wheels1_zpslf3nkifo.jpg

And both types of nose wheels (both are included in each set):

Nose%20Wheels1_zps9h2oztn6.jpg

Some moulded-on plastic detail needs to be removed from the kit landing gear struts so the new brake assemblies (featuring very delicate detail) can be fitted.

Cheers

Jeffrey

Hypersonic Models

Edited by JeffreyK

Great news Jeffrey. I was waiting until you got back from Telford to drop into your web site so it is good to know these are ready. I also have several other sets to order so I will try and place the order this weekend. Really like your stuff and that is only from seeing it on your site. I have several Hasegawa and Academy Phantoms that would benefit from your sets.

Thanks