Helicopter group build

I'm really excited about building my first helicopter.  I'll need help to keep things on track as I'm not to familiar with helicopters.  I've only got a few hours in them and learned things aren't what I'm used to.  Apparently, continuously calling the anti-torque pedals rudder pedals is frowned upon!

Yup. to reiterate: There's nothing PLANE about helicopters... lol.

But you can say rudders. but don't call it a joy-stick.  it's either a cyclic or a collective... 

Perhaps I'll tackle my OH-58D. with Werner's and Zacto's extras, and Fireball stickers... yes, I could do that...

I do have others too, but they may get very ambitious.

Cheers

H.

Edited by Winnie
Spelling +
5 hours ago, falcon20driver said:

I'm really excited about building my first helicopter.  I'll need help to keep things on track as I'm not to familiar with helicopters.  I've only got a few hours in them and learned things aren't what I'm used to.  Apparently, continuously calling the anti-torque pedals rudder pedals is frowned upon!

Yep, fraid so!!!

They're way different: 

Airplanes fly,  helicopters beat the air into submission!

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

I hope to join in a few months with a 1/72 Marine CH-46. I have visions of more modern Echo with the enlarged stub wings but I have the had the idea for years and it has not happened yet, so who knows.