10th AF - 50th Anniversary "Makos" F-16 scheme

Hello!

Would love to see a 1/48th scaled decal set of this sharp looking bird...  :thumbsup:

I just emailed you in regards to this cool looking paint scheme, which I saw just a couple of weeks ago at the "Wings Over Homestead" airshow at Homestead ARB, Florida.

I can provide additional photos from different angles as well.

Thanks

Florida Makos - 10th Air Force - 55th Anniversary 2.jpg

• 4 months later...

Kursad, 

You know 85-1438 has special 10AF markings too? Will find the source and provide a link as the pic I downloaded is large than ARC allows to upload. 

Edit: Will have to send it to you by email ;) 

Edited by Niels
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
14 hours ago, cf18hornet said:

Any update on this sheet? This thread has gone quiet for quite a while now. Hopefully  this one is still in the works especially for 1/72 😉

I never announced a product number or a final decision to make a sheet for this. The last few F-16 special scheme sheets had relatively low ROI, so I now don't have a plan to release a sheet for this - sorry.

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

I never announced a product number or a final decision to make a sheet for this. The last few F-16 special scheme sheets had relatively low ROI, so I now don't have a plan to release a sheet for this - sorry.

Thanks for the reply.