Airbrush spitting issue

Hello together,

I have a Haosheng airbrush mated to a Rowi compressor - without tank.

I used FS36375 from Hobby Color thinned (well, I say) with Mr Leveling Thinner.

Environment: in my room there are around 23 Celsius and I`ve opened the window (not to paint in my room) outside temp is around 4-5 Celsius

Now, for 2 minutes it went smoothly then the bastard started do spit

Any idea what is the issue ? 

I'm not familiar with your airbrush, but check for paint buildup inside the nozzle cap around the needle. Simply remove that excessive paint, and you should be good again.

If there is no paint buildup, check the iside of your nozzle if it is clean. "Clean" does not mean that you can see light shining through it, it has to be free of any paint residue on the sides of the nozzle.

At least this is what works for me on my Infinity airbrush.

15 minutes ago, Lancer512 said:

I'm not familiar with your airbrush, but check for paint buildup inside the nozzle cap around the needle. Simply remove that excessive paint, and you should be good again.

If there is no paint buildup, check the iside of your nozzle if it is clean. "Clean" does not mean that you can see light shining through it, it has to be free of any paint residue on the sides of the nozzle.

At least this is what works for me on my Infinity airbrush.

Thanks for replying Lancer, I took the bastard apart and cleaned it squeaky clean, it had some sticky paint including on the needle because I don't take it apart after each use, normally I just spray Revell email thinner at high pressure and that's it 

In a few hours I`ll use it again, very curios to see the behavior

Edited by marcinko
20 hours ago, marcinko said:

Thanks for replying Lancer, I took the bastard apart and cleaned it squeaky clean, it had some sticky paint including on the needle because I don't take it apart after each use, normally I just spray Revell email thinner at high pressure and that's it 

In a few hours I`ll use it again, very curios to see the behavior

If you're only flushing, You are not cleaning. Eventually its going to catch up with you.