Su-15 T-shaped antennas under fuse?

Sorry I don't have a photo handy, but there are a couple of small T-shaped antennas on early Su-15 Flagons, on the fuselage underside. Anyone know what these are called, and what they are for?

I'm guessing they are for ILS receiver, but just a guess. Any help much appreciated!

On 2016. 11. 30. at 3:20 PM, punder said:

Got another one for ya... what are these tubes on the Su-15?

http://photobucket.com/user/punder/media/su-15-thingus_zpsnpwo01zf.jpg.html

This is the standard temperature probe used on every Russian aircraft (up to 10-15 years ago) including civilian transports and military aircraft.

As to the previous question, there are two types of T shaped antennas on Russian aircraft. There is the RV-2 radio altimeter which is used on all Russian aircraft, once again the new versions including helicopters have a flat circular antenna now but from MiG-15 bis(early 50's) all the way to the 80's the big T shaped antennas were used.

A similar looking but about the 4-5 times smaller in size were also used on many fighters of the 60's-70's. Like under the intake of the MiG-23's where they were in pairs, side by side.

Best regards

Gabor 

What is it exactly that you want to know? I have no links or anything of that sort. 

I only have the original probe in my collection/museum. The official name of it is P-5 and it is part of the TNV-15 or Temperature Meter of External Temperature system.

Best regards

Gabor 

40 minutes ago, ya-gabor said:

What is it exactly that you want to know? I have no links or anything of that sort. 

I only have the original probe in my collection/museum. The official name of it is P-5 and it is part of the TNV-15 or Temperature Meter of External Temperature system.

Best regards

Gabor 

That's great, thank you!

Patrick