So, having an actual chance of building something in the next few weeks, once again my mind wanders towards the concept of NPAF* aircraft.
What do you think would make an appropriate aircraft for Santa to fly? I've done Bombardier RJs, B-52s, zeppelins in the past, but I'm open to suggestions.**

Alvis 3.1

*North Pole Air Force
** Suggestions are not binding. I may do something not suggested. 

I've always been curious to see what you could do with a Caribou. Canadian, yes, so it knows the north, but as most folks may know, a caribou IS a reindeer :) And since it's already an aircraft designed for hauling stuff from the frozen north, well, there it is :) 

I thought I saw a commercial that said he drives a Mercedes, no?

I think he should go old school and fly a bi-plane mail hauler. Not up to my classic air frames so I can't give a number but I think you know what I mean. Like a Jenny or something.

Bill

I think that classic "Coca Cola" Santa really would be cool in a Waco biplane, but then I'd be accused of favoritism towards one of the Zipper Suited Sun Gods...
:rolleyes:

On the "Good news" front I've run out of "Tweets" so there's zero chance of a A-37 SantaTweet this year.

Alvis 3.1
(What happened to my huge negative post count? Waa!)

2 hours ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Dude. If you do that, then maybe I can still get the Play-Dough Pumper #9 that I never got in the 70's...and STILL get it in the 70's. :rofl: 

Fixed point in time, I'm afraid. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...

Alvis 3.1

sorry doctor.jpg

It should be a amphibious airplane, equipped with retractable landinggear and skids.

It should be bigger than a catalina or a sunderland and be a genious design like the germans had in WOII.

A small delivery plane stored below or on top of the plane.

All painted in red+white and silver & gold.