Modern Luftwaffe GB - 60th anniversary

Happy 60th anniversary Luftwaffe-GB  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to celebrate with us and so let's do a group build?

• Hey, presto! I will eat my hat if I don't have some kits with iron crosses in my stash! So I am dedicated for that GB!
    • Sorry, my Lederhose does not fit my body anymore and my Schwarzwald Kuckucksuhr is in Hongkong for repair. I will chicken out!
    • Not this time, maybe when they celebrate the 100 year anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...

It is still not on the calender! I think the admins have their reasons and I hope for January 17 to see it official!?

So meanwhile I give it a BUMP and play the drum ... 

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

Yes, we have been in contact among ourselves and we are ready to get started.  

Excellent! In that case I've got a colorful Bavarian F-104 at the top of the stash.

5 hours ago, AnthonyWan said:

Anyone have good references for Phantoms wearing the grey/green camo over silver? 

Thanks! 

i don't have, but the scheme is called : Norm 72

so search for: "norm 72 F-4F" you should be able to find something...

7 hours ago, Kurt H. said:

Great. I look forward to having you participate.

Sure!

i've got a 1/48 revell Tornado i was gathering some Aftermarket Stuff for in the last months for that very GB!

Hi guys!

I am happy to see your interest in the GB. As i am still abroad and have no or no real good access to internet, i can not start the Gb. But I mailed the rules already to Neo before I left home. Also the co-mods Kurt H. And Crazy snap captain know about it and i asked them to open the GB in time. At least you can propose and start. Just take pics n start! Don't let your mojo cool down! When i am back i will do my best to make the Gb thread complete and assist you in your ideas, questions...

Also Norm 72 camo is not difficult. I will give you all the info about colors and model paint you can use. So greets from Indo, happy modelling!

Bummer... no what-ifs

1) What to build: 

Any aircraft that has served with the modern german Air Force (including the german navy and army) from 1955 until today. Any brand, any scale, oob or super pimped up! Also prototypes and test aircrafts allowed, but no fantasy what-ifs.

Edited by Lancer512