To build a 1/48 PLA J-15 what do I need?

For some reason I am looking at building or at least getting the kits and details to complete a 1/48 PLA J-15. I believe at the present time I have to pick up the Kinetic Su-33 and then get that small J-15 conversion. Am I right in my assumptions? I had heard that Hobby Boss or Trumpeter was planning on releasing one. I know Trumpeter did so in 1/72nd. Lucky Model has the small conversion on sale now so thinking of picking that up.

I really want to do that yellow scheme J-15 using the Caracal decals sheet.

Thanks for any info.

Some missiles (and other pylons) would also help ... swapped from a HobbyBoss J-11, then put the items from the Su 33 back into the J-11 leaves you with an Su 27 also.  Caracal's J-15 decal sheet is nice also. 

7 hours ago, AnthonyWan said:

Buy this: http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/details/dream/detail_dream_48023.shtml 

It gets you about 95% there.

Buy Caracal's decal set - should be all set ;) 

Thanks Anthony. Yup that is the set I am talking about. Lucky Model has it on sale now so going to pick it up. Don't even have the kit yet either so probably need to get that too one of these days.