Anybody seen member "SU-27" from russian federation lately?

Hi all, SOS...

anybody here who had contact with SU-27  from russian federation? Me and him had last PM contact in ARC on july 21, and he visited ARC last time on august 3. Is he still ok / alive ? Or maybe he moved but has no internet connection yet?

Reason for the search is: I have sent him a letter with a GB price inside. On Nov 6 it came back to me and the russian comment , well, I cannot read.

After that I sent him a PN here, but until today, there is no reply. 

I would like to send him his price again! Bu have to know where... (After a GB before, he also won a price and it reached him after a certain time. But not last time...).

6 hours ago, Helmsman said:

Image is too small and unreadable. Could you upload it to some photo sharing website like photobucket or postimage?

I have it on flickr. Here:

30993292320_84ec5d10ad_h.jpgIMG by , 

Edited by tobiK

Well, the pink label says that the letter wasn't claimed.

It looks like the printed address is incorrect. The 9 digits in the last line should be 6 (143986) and 105 should go to the end of second line. So the address should look like:

Pionerskaya st. d. 14 kv. 105

Zheleznodorozhny,

143986, Russian Federation

The post office probably couldn't locate the adressee as that house has multiple apartments and we can only guess whether they tried apt. 105.

Also, sometimes post office misplaces their notices or don't delliver them at all, there are lots of horror stories about Russian post office.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

here is the copy of the PM he sent me:

"...

send to you my data:

Name - Suslov Anton.

Address - 143986 Russian Federation, Zheleznodorozhny, Pioneskaya street d.14 kv.105"

I see, something went wrong with the online template to fill in the address data. 

So, should I try to send it again taking care of proper writing the numbers!?

It might be worth trying. 

Just in case, here is the address in Russian, it can be added to the English one. I usually print the address both ways when mailing to Russia.

Россия, 

143986,  г. Железнодорожный,

ул. Пионерская, 14, кв. 105

Антону Суслову