1/48 Mirage Hobby PZL 37B Los

This is the 1/48 Mirage Hobby PZL 37B Los.  If you like obscure Polish aircraft for which very little reference information exists, this is the kit for you.  The instructions are entirely in Polish and some portions are hand sketches.  The kit features almost nothing to assist with aligning parts, surface detail is fairly decent but crude in some places.  A fully detailed interior comes with the kit, but most of it is not visible once assembled.  The kit has 16 bombs, 2 per bay.  I only put in 1 bomb per bay, as the 2nd would be entirely hidden.  I did manage to learn a bit more along the way about the aircraft, so the experience overall was rewarding.  One truly appreciates the fine engineering of a Tamiya kit after this.  

Decals are from Techmod and came with a mask set for the glass nose, which was a huge timesaver.  Paint colors were MM for the topsides and Tamiya for the bottom side using the colors called out in the Techmod sheet.  All other colors were translated from the Polish in the instructions.  Panel line wash using The Detailer held in some areas.  The depth was inconsistent across the kit.  Comments and critiques are welcome!

DSC_0604_zps0ddnzxp1.jpg

DSC_0608_zpsnze2su65.jpg

DSC_0607_zpssbz2jhky.jpg

DSC_0606_zpssejxefyo.jpg

DSC_0613_zpsqzga29mf.jpg

DSC_0609_zpsw2uqonvd.jpg

DSC_0612_zpsf1e6nsim.jpg

DSC_0610_zpsdbrrqqvx.jpg

DSC_0611_zpsvi22wmus.jpg

Outstanding job! All the more noteworthy since, as you wrote, you're modeling with these kits, not assembling.

That said, I've got most of them in the stash, with this kit currently working its way through the assembly line...