Decals in 1/72 for F-16s of 301 FW 457 FS 'TX'?

Are there any decals in 1/72 for F-16s from 301 FW 457 FS with the 'TX' tail code based out of NAS JRB Fort Worth/Carswell?

There's an eight year old thread asking the same question but for 1/48 here, where it looks like the Afterburner Decals #48-050 1/48 Balad ANG/AFRES F-16 Vipers at War sheet has at least one in 1/48, albeit out of print and going for $40+ on eBay, but searching has been unable to turn up anything in 1/72.

All I have to offer is an incomplete walkaround of 86-0216. Wish I'd gotten a better shots. I guess most of it could be pieced together from standard lettering decals sheets for the tail code and serial, but the longhorn and Texas flag banner might be a little tricker.

1 hour ago, jefropas said:

I "think" Mark released them under his Wolfpack decal line a while ago, take a look. I did my Bergstrom one by hand a few years back...

Jeff

It looks like he did! 72-036 "Pirates in the Mist", but it's sold out, unfortunately. I'm guessing reprints are unlikely. I can keep an eye out on eBay, anyway.

8 minutes ago, viking73 said:

This is in 1/48 scale but it might help:

http://caracalmodels.com/cd48074.html

Caracal decals are top shelf!

-Derek

Edit - Sorry, I see you were looking for Carswell birds NOT Bergstrom...  so never mind!!

It's all good! It'd at least be a source for the 'TX' and Texas flag banner in 1/48. I guess 457 FS took over the 'TX' tail code when 704 TFS was inactivated.