Embraer EMB-312 Tucano Hobby Boss new release

I doubt about the belly...read carefully: it will be an EMB 312 Tucano, the existing kit is a EMB 314 SUPER Tucano. I think they add the parts needed to represent the Tucano (without "super").

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Finn said:

Here are some Super Tucanos delivered to the Afghan Air Force, note the added on armour plates to the cockpit and under the engine:

Jari

Interesting that they looks so thick. I would doubt that they are any sort of steel plates and more likely a kevlar composite panel of some sort for weight savings.

Pretty boring scheme as is the norm these days. So I think I will stick with my original plan for my model and do the Angolan scheme when FCM release their decal.

• 2 months later...

I am glad a Tucano kit is coming. The possibilities for different markings are endless.

Too bad the RAF version and the standard Brazilian made aircraft are too different to address with the same kit. I hope some daring aftermarket company makes a conversion to build the British version (Shorts Tucano).

• 4 months later...