Hi all,

I misplaced parts E9 and E10 from my Kitty Hawk Mig-25.

Is someone willing to sell or trade those two parts?

Is there any way I can get those parts from Kitty Hawk directly?

Please let me know.

Juan

Sorry I can't help you, but I am interested to see about contacting Kitty Hawk for replacement parts too.  I just opened my kit and the upper AND lower fuselage are cracked almost in half.  I saw contact info on the Kitty Hawk website, I think I will take some pics and email them and see if I can buy replacement parts directly from them...

Just an update... Got a reply already!

Sophia (sophialynm@gmail.com) from Kitty Hawk Models wrote:

Hi Michael Phillips,

This is the After-sales of Kitty Hawk Models, we can provide you replacement in following different ways:

1.   Send you the replacements for free, but you need to pay for the freight cost.(freight cost USD 6 by postal package)

2.  You can purchase other model from us, and we deliver the replacement with your new order together.

So, pls consider and reply me at your convenience, remember to let me know the specific replacement part no. (especially the photo) and the delivery address, phone no.,.

Best Regards

Sophia Lynm

After-sales of Kitty Hawk Models

So it looks like they have some good customer service.  I am impressed.  I am inquiring if they could include it with the upcoming Su-17/22 M3/M4 kit.  :-)