23 hours ago, mingwin said:

those ordinances are simply amazing! (and those AIM-9  are nearly unbelievably nicely detailled... are those the kit's missiles??? really? because they look as sharp as Eduard's Brassin parts!!!)

Yes, all those weapons are Eduard's Brassin parts.

On ‎2016‎年‎12‎月‎27‎日 at 2:01 AM, tosouthern66 said:

Harry, what color did you use for the sidewinders seeker heads?

I use silver as the primer, and then shadding with several layers of clear paint as color filters, depends on what color tones you want.

When painting the sidwinder seeker, I use gunze smoke gray and a very thin layer of clear green as color filters.

The following photo shows difference methods of painting on sidwinder, the upper one directly uses metalic gray and you can see those metallic particles on it.

The lower one uses the shadding method. 

21626010708_7d520bfd22_c.jpg20150830_181110 by Harry1106, 於 Flickr

• 2 months later...

Great painting job on the deck crew. Out of curiosity,  what time frame are you depicting? I ask because of the "chocolate chip" pattern on the pants. That pattern went away shortly after Desert Storm.

• 8 months later...
On ‎2017‎年‎11‎月‎17‎日 at 9:48 AM, Janissary said:

I’m so glad you posted an update. I had been thinking about how to find this post as I remember yours was the best method to paint the seeker heads I have ever seen! Bookmarked + pdf’ed your how-to for my future Hornet build. Simply incredible. 

Janissary,
Many thanks for keeping attention on my progress.
My modeling job just been quitted for several months because part of my house destroyed in a fire on Febrary. I took a long time to rebuild my house and back to my hobby.

Harry 

• 3 months later...