1/48 ASE for the Huey

The ASE is not available anymore. I ordered the last set early this year that joseph had stored. There is no more. But you can still get the decals and other helo resin stuff, he has some little left in stock. Hurry up!

Hope he releases the ASE for the new kitty hawk kit, his toilet bowl exhausts are the best on the market.

Rod.

2 hours ago, silva963 said:

I have a few in 1/48, I may be convinced into parting with one, as long as it goes to a good, loving home😁

let me know, maybe we can work a trade or something!! 

Bob

silva963@gmail.com

Hey Bob! Just sent you a Email

2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Maybe Floyd Werner would be interested in reproducing something similar in nature?? ;);)

Sorry no.  Kitty Hawk will eventually release it If the initial production sells well.  Besides you have to be careful as there are two sets from Fireball Modelworks.  One for the Esci and one for the Italeri.  They can't be made to fit each other.  Trust me I've tried.

Floyd

All I can say is that I hope the new KH Huey sells well.  I have literally every angle of every mod of the ASE (Aircraft Safety Equipment) upgrades that I have been collecting for the late model Huey that they want to do next.  This includes toilet bowl exhaust, engine heat shields, APR 39 blisters, IR position lights, Wire Strike Protection system, oil cooler heat shield, improved particle separator (sometime called the tropical filter), and even the GPS antenna added to many late model Hueys.  I think it will basically be a completely new sprue.  Hopefully, the late model kit will give options to allow virtually any US D/H HUey you can find to be built.  But the Vietnam version has to do well first.

Ray

Fireball used to have the ASE for the Esci and Italeri, i had both of them, now i dont. The toilet bowl for the Esci is a bit smaller, but with a little mod it can fit the Italeri perfectly. What i have is the ASE for the 1/32 revell kit, the toilet bowl, apr-39 mounts, wire strike blades, hell hole cover and the rest is very good. I even modify the toilet bowl to fit the MRC Charlie to make a salvadoran Mike model. This toilet bowl is the best on the market, perfectly shaped and correct size.

Fireball products are very high quality. I have a lot of products from him, resin and decals.

Rod.

Edited by salvador001