Titan Missile Museum and Pima Air museum on same day?

Hello,

I have been to the Pima Air and space museum before, and I have the chance to visit again soon, but I also want to visit the Titan Missile Museum. If you get an early enough start can you do both on the same day?  From what I can gather on the Titan Missile museum website, most of what you need to see is accomplished on the guided tour.  At Pima my goal is to see the 390th museum, as well as the new hangar.

It's been about 15 years ago now, but my family was able to do both in the same day.  Started at the silo for the guided tour in the morning and then spent the afternoon at Pima, as well as taking the bus tour of AMARC. 

That's a good point... Lots to look at in the air, too.  The day I was there I was also able to watch four German Tornados come off the runway over the road at Pima.  It was a three-ring circus of awesome that day.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the guidance on this.  A few weeks ago we got to the titan missile museum right at 10 am and got the second or third tour of the day, and then had plenty of time at Pima.

The Titan missile museum was even better than I expected.