Canadian Sea King main rotor blade colour

Hi everyone,

I'm currently building a Canadian CH-124 Sea King in the original 501-109 colour (similar to duck egg blue) used in the 70' & 80's. I've hit a wall while researching the colour of the main rotor blades. I know they currently are painted FS 36440 but can't find any info whether they used this colour on the older "duck egg blue" airframes. 

Thanks in advance

Mark

Thanks. I did see that already but it's the newer paint scheme. I'm just wondering if the rotor blade colour changed with the full airframe colour change to the current scheme since I'm building the older "duck egg blue " scheme. Some pictures it appears black while most it appears as FS 36440 

Guys,

The tops of the main rotor blades were not the same shade of gray as used on the fuselage. The tops were a light gray with a yellow blade tip. The bottom was a dark gray-black to reduce glare, again with a yellow blade tip. The tail rotor was a different matte. They were either all black with a red & white tip (white sandwiched between two red) or all white with a red & white tip. Because the blades were balanced as sets you rarely ever had a mixture of black and white blades, although I know of two occasions where this did happen (in 16 years & 4000 hours of flying the Sea King). I can't speak for anything after 1990 when I last flew operationally.

Paul