Dear fellow modelers all the Icarus decals inventory in 1/48, 1/32 and 1/72 scale are now available at  http://scaleindetail.com/aftermarket/decals

If you are looking for something that its out of stock drop me an e-mail or PM I usually re-stock within a few days. 

48002A_zpskrklgo7j.jpg

48004A_zpsoeiafubo.jpg

48003A_zpsl6kttuva.jpg

Edited by EagleAviation

Greek Apache? That will be a hit! Besides, the book of the greek Apache from J.Lekkas is stunning, or better: super stunning!

Hm, good to see icarus available again. Does it mean these decals are in production again when you say: tell me when there is something out of stock..."?

I know someone who desperately looks for Phantom stencils, but in 1/32. (Crazy Snap Captain).

A propos f-4 stencils: what is needed for a RF-4E in 1/48? The "american" Rf-4E in TAC scheme camo.

The original delivered RF-4E's were stencilled in Grey and White, with Grey being used on the undersides and on the Tan areas with White on the Green areas.

A couple of the ex Luftwaffe RF's have been painted in the SEA scheme 7486,7491 with 7491 being stencilled the same as the originals, but 7486 appears to have all stencils in Medium Grey( note the Grey Icarus decals are darker)

Edited by scotthldr
41 minutes ago, tobiK said:

Greek Apache? That will be a hit! Besides, the book of the greek Apache from J.Lekkas is stunning, or better: super stunning!

Hm, good to see icarus available again. Does it mean these decals are in production again when you say: tell me when there is something out of stock..."?

I know someone who desperately looks for Phantom stencils, but in 1/32. (Crazy Snap Captain).

A propos f-4 stencils: what is needed for a RF-4E in 1/48? The "american" Rf-4E in TAC scheme camo.

Icarus Decals is out of business. I just have access to their stock and can re-sell them. Some time in the future that stock will run out! 

This is list with all Icarus decals that are available. All other sets that are produced and are not shown here are sold out. Sorry I have missed the 1/72nd scale sets. 

If you don't see one of these sets in my e-shop or its out of stock I can get it in a few days.

F-104G Olympus

HAF Jets part 1

HAF Jets part 2

F/RF-4E stencils black

F/RF-4E stencils white

F/RF-4E stencils grey

RF-4E anniversary

Colorful Mirage F1

F/TF-102A

F-5A anniversary "Star"

HAF F-86E Sabres

HAF T/RT-33A

HAF Mirage F1

A-7E anniversary Olympos

HAF F-84G Thunderjets

HAF F-86D Sabre Dog

A-7 stencils

F/RF-84F stencils

F-84G stencils

RF-4E new anniversary

Greek WW2 Allied Aces

HAF F-5s part 2

HAF F-16C/D

HAF F-4E

HAF A-7

A-7 stencils

HAF F-104G

F-104G stencils

F-84G stencils

Edited by EagleAviation

Typically the sheet I could be done with (48012 RF-84) is sold out.

I thought that Fasma models were going to take on the Icarus production? Will be sad to see such great subjects and high quality decals go.

9 minutes ago, scotthldr said:

Typically the sheet I could be done with (48012 RF-84) is sold out.

I thought that Fasma models were going to take on the Icarus production? Will be sad to see such great subjects and high quality decals go.

Yes that sheet is sold out! 

1 hour ago, EagleAviation said:

Thank you guys! Scott is absolutely right. Now the American RF-4Es bear the white stenciling. 

I see! I have to check my decal stash...so for a TAC RF-4E I need a white and a grey stencil sheet. For an aegean blue F-4E I need black stencils (so far I could see in the phantom under the skin book), right?

Yes, too bad, the RF/F-84 sheet is out! Now that we have the nice Tanmodel RF kit...

1 minute ago, tobiK said:

I see! I have to check my decal stash...so for a TAC RF-4E I need a white and a grey stencil sheet. For an aegean blue F-4E I need black stencils (so far I could see in the phantom under the skin book), right?

Yes, too bad, the RF/F-84 sheet is out! Now that we have the nice Tanmodel RF kit...

Yes you are right my friend! 

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, delta_dagger61 said:

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, Dutch said:

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, thegoodsgt said:

20 hours ago, Corey said:

Wow Icarus out of business. Did not know this.

I just recently used one of their sheets for my F-84 and it was an amazing sheet. The decals settled down like paint and the carrier film just disappeared. Loved them. Picked up the stencilling sheet and will update my Tamiya kit with that sheet. Great decals.

I see they also do a T-33 sheet and I think I can use that one on the new GWH kit. Will have to go over your list and see what else I need. Oh sorry I meant want :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

I just recently used one of their sheets for my F-84 and it was an amazing sheet. The decals settled down like paint and the carrier film just disappeared. Loved them. Picked up the stencilling sheet and will update my Tamiya kit with that sheet. Great decals.

I see they also do a T-33 sheet and I think I can use that one on the new GWH kit. Will have to go over your list and see what else I need. Oh sorry I meant want :rolleyes:

The owner, Christos Papathanasiou (hope I got the spelling correct), passed away around summertime 2015.

Edited by Tom
On 12/19/2016 at 7:29 PM, skyhawk174 said:

The T-33 sheet is superb! I have the GWH kit and I am thinking to finish it with that. 

48014B_zpscgiicmfd.jpg

48014A_zpsqou0ydxu.jpg

Yup it is the first scheme on that sheet I am looking at. There is a nice build on cybermodeler.com using that sheet with the GWH kit so that is what triggered my interest.
 I should post a pic of my F-84 so you can see how nice the decals go down.

Here are a couple shots of my Tamiya 1/48 F-84 using the Icarus decals. As I mentioned I still have to add some more of the stencilling. I did not use the ones supplied by Tamiya. I did not use the black checker board decals provided by Icarus as I felt I could mask and paint them better myself.

Tamiya F84 port.jpg

Edited by skyhawk174