RF-84F non US operators

I am not sure - the kit boxings have provided markings for a lot of countries already. I usually don't like talking about the business aspect of things here, but Brexit and the subsequent fall in the value of pound had a big effect on the sales of non-US subjects (which do not sell well at all in the US, and are almost exclusively bought by customers from UK). So I would like to concentrate on USAF/USN/USMC subjects for the next few months, with occasional forays into foreign subjects only if the subject matter is absolutely irresistible.

I may reconsider in Spring. 

The problem is the Tanmodel kit is nice but has its shortcomings. First an update set is needed that contains AMI and MB seat (and also a replacement for the kit's seat), wheels (Tan and HB have the worst F-84 wheels on the market!!), PE fasteners for the Photo bay doors, colored PE for the IP, etc...some soft engravings can be handled by normal modelling skills, narrow flaps: add a piece of sheet. Up to now, I have no recipe for fixing the cams to the right positions (esp. when doors are closed). I doubt that the F-84/RF-84 sets from AMI Resin will fit!? They are tailored for the Monogram/Heller kit.

Let's see...hopefully CMK is working on such a set? Or Eduard hears me knocking??

For building a belgian RF: there is DACO decals, german Luftwaffe: HaHen decals (sheet is for NMF birds, but you can take it for late camouflaged RFs, too), HAF: there was Icarus. But there are still a few stencil sheets for the F/RF-84.

Edited by tobiK