It's a Z-M F-4J Phantompalooza! Hmmmm, which squadron first?

I received the second part of my payment from Z-M a few days ago for a decal sheet I drew for them. They shipped the box on the 14th and it arrived on the 19th!

VMFA-232 from Vietnam will probably get the nod first.............

15578881_10202833710520839_2204967840766

how can you possibly be typing??

Your grin must be hitting your arms by now.

Niceeeeee "2nd payment", by the way.

lessee,,,,,,Red tailed -232, blue -451, red nosed -235, a WD (one of the F-4S without slats?),,,,,,and I won't go on, because I am sure you have different ideas of "cool F-4Js" than my own

44 minutes ago, torchf4 said:

:worship: Holy smokes! I see at least 6 kits in there! Will you be doing a write up or review of the kit???

Yes, there are 6 of them. No, there are already plenty of write-ups/reviews of the kit.

27 minutes ago, Rex said:

how can you possibly be typing??

Your grin must be hitting your arms by now.

Niceeeeee "2nd payment", by the way.

lessee,,,,,,Red tailed -232, blue -451, red nosed -235, a WD (one of the F-4S without slats?),,,,,,and I won't go on, because I am sure you have different ideas of "cool F-4Js" than my own

I'll be going with a bit less color on a couple of them. Got a few decal sheets planned as well, but not until late in the year.

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

74 RAF. Just to be different.

Yes, at least one of them will be a 74Sqn bird as that is the sheet I drew for Z-M.

5 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

:evil-laughter: :evil-laughter: :evil-laughter:

f-4b-phantom-ii-vf-84-jolly-rogers-jp-739.jpg

936bdb2623e537ae3dc798d61c4ef485.jpg

Interesting photo. There's no antenna on the fin tip. Must be a very early J shortly after they went from the flag graphic on their B's to full black fin here. Plus it's off the Indie. Later ones were off the Rosie.

Hi,

Possibly not Dave's cup of tea, but here's an idea I have for 2 F-4J's. Maybe a pipe dream:rolleyes:.

I have wanted to build me a better "Showtime 100" for a while. Now, I have this Furball sheet with VF-92's 1972 CAG-bird on it. It is BuNo 155799. Seems pretty cool to me: 155799 and 155800 standing next to each other, both as CAG-birds from the same air group.   

Cheers, Stefan.