Soo... what did everyone get?

I was able to score some Star Wars models. I got this Revell snap and play Star Destroyer as well as the snap Max New Order Tie fighter ;

IMAG0865_zps3gcge11u.jpg

I also ordered a larger Zvezda Star Destroyer kit from Russia, CAN NOT WAIT for it to get here! Super pumped for it to come in but it will likely be Feb/March before I see it.

Bill

I have a pair of slippers that I needed badly on our concrete floor.  Actually got them weeks ago but we called them presents.  I got her some flowers.

Before the subject starts, my resulution, which usually is I will not make one this iyer, is that sometime in 2017 I will take my brand new, never been fired handgun, to the range for testing.  It's a brand new type and I got one of the early ones but will not carry I until I know I can get used to it and trust it.  I have had it about 6 months now and not a single round has touched it.

Hobby related this year were

Tamiya sprue cutters, Eduard super glue applicators, and 40 pack of xacto blades.

1/72 Special Hobby Brewster Buffalo

1/48 Revell F-84

I'm very happy appreciative of these gifts :)

A movie, Gran Turismo 6, three music CDs and some books. B-58 Blunder, One Man's WarA-12 declassified and The Enterprise, NCC 1701 and The Model Maker.  Oh, and two comforters to match the remodelled bedroom. It's too bad I don't use blankets or comforters very often.  Being in Texas and all...

Edited by Slartibartfast

I unexpectedly got the Proxxon Disc Sander.

I was really surprised that my wife knew about it. Then I remembered that I'd put it on my Amazon wishlist after watching Paul Budzik's latest video on sanding machines. Thank you, Paul!

Edited by Lancer512

If my hobby is a dangerous addiction my wife is decidedly an enabler of the worst sort.  She supplied me with an old DML Light Seal Support Craft for a diorama with a PBR kit (Who isn't planning to build that diorama some day?)  Even more impressive, she authorizes me to take big advantage of post-Christmas sales.  Plenty of Soviet-era aircraft and artillery on the way.