* I'd like to see Cyber-Hobby move into the "F" series BF109, but with the same accuracy of their "E" series kits in 1/32 scale.

* Great Wall Hobby to do the A20 series bombers

* Then with the success of the A20, start the much wanted A26 Invader in 1/48th

* Asuka to do a Sherman Calliope in 1/35th

* Asuka to do the M12 GMC

* AFV to do a mid sixties M109 used in Vietnam.

gary

What I would love to see:

1/48 F-86H, perhaps Special Hobby since they have done it in 1/72 and have done the K model Sabre Dogs in 1/48.

1/48, 1/72 FJ-2, FJ-3 Fury. Honestly surprised someone hasn't plugged these two holes in the Fury/Sabre line in these scales as mainstream styrene kits.

1/48 a proper T-37 Tweet, not just a repainted Dragonfly given the lower fuselage profile is different.

Edited by Jay Chladek

Quarter-scale:

Yak-28

Tu-128

Su-30MKI

Denel Cheetah series

SR-71

1/144:

VIRGINIA SSN

LOS ANGELES SSN

1/350:

VIRGINIA SSN

TRITON SSN

Cheers, 

Dave

If this is going to be a full on wish list thread, I have 1 reasonable wish which has gone unfulfilled

1/48 RF-101 A/C

Kittyhawk announced it a few years ago but it has yet to surface.  My other wishes are delusional, even in 2017 and i will not waste yalls time. :thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

If this is going to be a full on wish list thread, I have 1 reasonable wish which has gone unfulfilled

1/48 RF-101 A/C

Kittyhawk announced it a few years ago but it has yet to surface.  My other wishes are delusional, even in 2017 and i will not waste yalls time. :thumbsup:

That would be nice

A new tool (reasonably detailed cockpit, landing gear, and gear bays), accurate, A-10 Warthog in 1/72. Ideally could be built as an A, A w/ LASTE mods or the various flavors of C (I'm sure I missed something). Weapons/stores would be optional; if included, they should be accurate and be plausible for the markings/version/timeframe. 

While we're on the subject of external stores, I'd like to see in 1/72:

US 7-shot rocket pods (Eduard, I'm looking at you)

Mk. 80 series bombs with various updates seen since the 1970's - air burst fuses, newer tail units including AIR ballutes and modern low-drag fins

GBU-54 (500 lb JDAM w/ added laser guidance)

Proper markings for GBU-12 (the markings are orange, not yellow!)