the48ers.48 a new modelling project

Thanks Mstor. Glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service!

I also echo what you say about the shipping time, we get feedback that the items reach their destination reasonably fast.

Btw, I would like to remind that new fellow modelers can place their first order with at a 15% discount (offer that will last for the next couple of months) and current customers enjoy the ability to redeem the points they gather after a purchase. We will be soon launching additional discount periods to those that are registered to our newsletter / customer base.

Finally, when introducing the 48ers to anyone who could be interested yields additional reward points. More details can be found in the account page.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Just wanted to give a heads up that we re-stocked on Attack Squadron items. A.S. decided to put an end offering resin kits and accessories.

Cold War Studio offers really interesting and rare conversion / detail sets; their products can now be found at the48ers.com.

Finally, we recently restocked on Begemot Decals as well as on AMUR Reaver and we expect to re-stock within the next couple of days on Hypersonic Models as well as on Metallic Details.

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We can't believe it's been a year since we launched the48ers.com! Many long nights were required to get it up and running, quite a bit of digging to offer an interesting product range, good service (we believe) given the current constraints (we always aim higher) and above all many-many interesting discussions with fellow modelers across the world!!!

As the48ers.com family gets bigger we would like to say Thank You by offering you a 10% discount across the board during the weekend 10th and 11th of Feb, (GMT).

Thanks again :-)

10 hours ago, mingwin said:

couldn't resist the Anniversary sale and ordered some small stuff:thumbsup2: Congrats Ilias for your first year in business! it's awesome how your webstore have grown in that year!

Thanks Simon, we could not have been where we are without your continuous support! Btw, the small stuff usually make the difference!

9 hours ago, Mstor said:

Great work Ilias. Keep up the good work. You are the first place I check when looking for aftermarket.

Thanks! This is much appreciated and does raise the bar for us! Obviously the current FX rate has skewed prices a bit but we plan regular offers to level that especially for our US based friends. Stay tuned :-)

On 2/11/2018 at 7:19 PM, Fighting Eighty-Four said:

Congrats Ilias!  I have been a loyal customer ever since the beginning, great site and great prices.  Just like Mstor said, I always go to the 48ers first for my aftermarket.

Here's to many more years of growth and service!

This is much appreciated and as I mentioned before that raises the bar for us to become much better; the48ers.com would not exist without your support. Cheers!

Edited by Ilias
55 minutes ago, Ilias said:

Thanks Scooby - Hopefully we will convince you to come back and have another look :-)

After I ordered I realized I should have ordered a few additional items.

I’ll be back. I like it that if I want to buy products for one airframe, you appear to have it all in stock. Instead of going to multiple sites for say F-22 aftermarket, and paying multiple shipping amounts, one stop shopping.

Edited by Scooby
11 hours ago, Scooby said:

After I ordered I realized I should have ordered a few additional items.

I’ll be back. I like it that if I want to buy products for one airframe, you appear to have it all in stock. Instead of going to multiple sites for say F-22 aftermarket, and paying multiple shipping amounts, one stop shopping.

Yeap, maintaining high availability is at the core of the concept. I am a modeler myself (btw still struggling to find time to finish off a C-130 :-) )  so what you mention sounds familiar...

• 2 months later...

Ilias has been hard at work getting more and more aftermarket manufacturer's products. I think they are becoming the premier vendor for 1:48 scale aftermarket. Not only is he committed to adding new products, but to keeping prices low and maintaining a high level of customer service. They are the first place I go when looking for aftermarket stuff.

I am in no way connected to Ilias and The48ers.com. I am just one very satisfied customer.