25% New Year's Sale!!!

Head over to the Reid Air Publications website to take advantage of our on-going 25% off sale on all books and decals. When checking out, enter Happy New Year into the coupon/discount box to receive 25% off your entire order. sale runs now through January 1 at www.reidairpublishing.com

Some of the decal sheets are getting pretty low on stock so get them now and save some cash.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, SARguy said:

Hi Jake my books and decals arrived safely today.  Any idea when the "Modern Hog guide" is going to reprinted I saw somewhere maybe March April 2017

thanks

Gordon

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Hopefully sooner.  It'll go to print very shortly.

21 hours ago, Adelaide Blue said:

Jake

Will there be a pre-order period for the reprinted Modern Hog Guide?

Cheers

Andy

I really don't know.  Probably, but only by about a week or two like usual.  Nothing yet, for sure.  It makes me uncomfortable to hold people's money without a product to give in return, or, at least, a firm date on when I can deliver the product.

On 01/17/2017 at 2:00 PM, jmel said:

I really don't know.  Probably, but only by about a week or two like usual.  Nothing yet, for sure.  It makes me uncomfortable to hold people's money without a product to give in return, or, at least, a firm date on when I can deliver the product.

Jake

Fair enough, I'll just keep my eyes peeled!!!

Cheers

Andy