Until now it looks like I'm in with the smallest helicopter:

Dragon 1/44 SH-60B Seahawk with the Brengun pe-parts. I'll do the "Battle Cats"-scheme and my Seahawk will be folded.

IMG_2552.jpg

Edited by ice225

31662991670_278b697dbe.jpg

My project will be the Italeri Wessex in 1/48. Have some goodies: Eduard mask and Exterior set, Royal Resin Wheels and Exhausts and decals from Xtradecal. I will build it as the green Wessex from the Royal Navy, RNAS Yeovilton, Sept. 1977. 

Gentlemen,

This will be my entry for this group build:

664078_zps7c70qolf.jpg

I will be converting a Trumpeter 1/35 Mi-8MT into a modern Mi-8MTV-5 of the Russian Air Force. The conversion will be primarily scratchbuilt but I will be using figures from ANT Miniatures and Trumpeter or CMK. I may also use weapons from Live Resin. 

Edited by adrake83

I'm primarily a 1/72 guy, so it was a bit a surprise I found Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D Apache Longbow in my stash (yeah right...). 

So I think I'm going to build this beast, OOB. The box is dampened due to leackage in my house, so really don't know whether the decal still good or not.

IMG_20170117_093930_edit_1484620822481.j

Cheers,

Mario

Indonesia

3 hours ago, lifeline said:

I'm primarily a 1/72 guy, so it was a bit a surprise I found Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D Apache Longbow in my stash (yeah right...). 

So I think I'm going to build this beast, OOB. The box is dampened due to leackage in my house, so really don't know whether the decal still good or not.

IMG_20170117_093930_edit_1484620822481.j

Cheers,

Mario

Indonesia

If you could find the Twobobs 1/48 AH-64D OIF decals you would be set.  Unfortunately, they are sold out so it would have to be from somewhere like Ebay.  http://www.twobobs.net/contents/en-us/p175.html

Ray

Hi Rotorwash,

Yes it would be nice if I can get hold of the twobobs decal...

Unfortunately eVIL-bay is off limit for me at the moment :rolleyes:.

So I have to make do with the kit's decal. Or have someone print one for me.

Cheers,

Mario

Indonesia

I can not resist the lure of a new build, and I'm in. With this modest model an AH-6 of Dragon with many spare parts or recovered of all type of models and scales.

AH-6pa 01_zpsf0wmbq42 (1).jpg

With some inspiration, the idea is insanely fabulous
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't think I've ever signed up for a Group Build before, but this might be just the motivation needed to get this sucker built!  I'm in with Fujimi's 1/48 AH-1J, done as a MARHUK (MARine HUnter/Killer) aircraft from HMA-369 circa 1972.

image.jpeg

I've been debating this and really want to throw my hat into the ring, so here we go.

I'd like to enter a Revell 1/32 Jet Ranger, it's an awful kit but I like the subject I'm going to model, it's got a personal twist.

I will pop some pictures on asap, now off to the shed to get cracking. 

On 2/13/2017 at 3:19 PM, Winnie said:

Never too late! (until the deadline anyhoo!)

Hello Sir

Am I still able to join with my Huey?

I have been working on her since Dic

if yes, great, if not also great :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...