Dear fellow modelers happy new Year 2017! May all your wishes come true. 

Due to a health problem in my family I need to raise some cash and I have to let go some things. All payments via paypal please (friends and family). Shipping will be calculated upon request

There is more to come I will start with those for the moment.

Trumpeter 1/32 F/A-18F bundle

Aftermarket includes Eduard 32998 ladder, 3288 EA-18G exterior (for late -F), 33102 EA-18G interior color (for late -F), Aires exhaust, Quickboost ECS pipes and Fightertown Decals 32016 Jolly Rogers. All together 200 USD (including economy shipping). If you need tracking there is a fee of 25 USD extra. 

Trumpeter 1/32 A-6E TRAM plus Eduard pre-painted cockpit (33157) 130 USD (new sealed)  SOLD

Su-27 UB bundle 170 USD

Trumpeter 1/32 kit

Eduard exterior, Aires cockpit and exhausts, Zacto 3 x sets of missiles, Zacto early tail and radar nose, Master pitot and static dischargers. (If anyone is interested I can send photos).

The model is started with the wings fitted to the fuselage. Also attached tail and nose. Cockpit is untouched. No box

Mil Mi-35 helicopter bundle 130 USD

Trumpeter 1/35 kit. Eduard pre-painted cockpit and WWP book (very rare)

Some parts are cut off the sprues

337 official anniversary Vostok watch (titanium casing) 180 USD

335 official anniversary Vostok watch (steel casing) 180 USD SOLD

Original US Navy A-7E engine fan blade (12 inch high!) 350 USD (free shipping on this one) SOLD

a702.jpg

Edited by EagleAviation
  • 2 weeks later...