thanks for the comment Guys, :cheers: for the instrument dials I used a very thin polystyrene... you can find like the cap cover of coffee cup then drilling a hole on it! Today I have a small update:

Painting all the seats…did some body said it was Ikia’s furniture he he…the seats green color little light because inside the cabin it'll be darken, should create with more contrast when a flash light search through for all the details inside.

fullseats.jpg

Please stay tune for next time with interior cargo cabin! :wave: 

let_models,

Edited by let_models
  • 2 weeks later...

First thank you Guys! 

The works in process continue with cabin interior, I glued the adding roof top section behind the cockpit wall then give a prime coat and dry-fit see how it look: 

rooftop.jpg

…it look not too bad to me! 

roof.jpg

next painting the interior cabin in light gray color, weathering with water base dark gray for easy spread it out, try not do too much…then also give it a dry-fit again... 

interior1.jpg 

interior.jpg

…And here’s my cabin floor with all the seats, it’s ready to glue to the fuselages! 

cabintub.jpg

cabintub1.jpg

I like to glue the half engine cowling to the fuselage FIRST, then I saw an issue with Italeri, some how the cowling missing at least 3 framing details at the air vent top section, the side frames air vent was OK, it’s really odd hopefully was not the kit's original mold issue !…:sunrevolves: Oh well I have to fix by adding some frames to it... here is the results and will add 1 more frame on the center when I glue the fuselages together!    

engcowl_mod.jpg

engcowl_mod1.jpg

That's for now, hope you guys like it, Thanks!

let_models :wave:

Edited by let_models
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn’t have much works on the project lately, very busy for every thing! also I face a problem with the clear canopy, accidentally using the Tamiya liquid glue too much and make a damage on it, the second picture show you what the problem is! any way, at least every thing look good it shape up for an H-34 now…

fullbird.jpg

…what it does I try to repair by sanding the damage with a very fine grid wet sand paper for many time inside and out side then deep it with future, the results wasn't turning clear enough, I think I have to order a spare part from Italeri instead... Oh well I will put it aside and will take care the painting process next,. that is for now guys!

clearpart.jpg

let_models, :wave: