Frog Miles Master III 1/72

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's started Closed up waiting for insertion of scratch build items from underneath . First front IP from I-16 uc door ( foreground )

The fit was surprisingly good considering the age of this kit.I won't be overly detailing  Pin marks will cleaned up

Thanks for looking  

Martin H  

DSCN0450_zpsmv6cdzwd.jpg

Edited by Grandboof
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to some modelling . I decided to add the crew for two reasons 1 To cover the ejector pin marks and 2 Because way back when it's the way it used to be. Basic detail painting is done Two IPs made from scrap . The parts fit is good so far for kit of this age. More soon . Thanks for looking

Martin H

DSCN0458_zpssjt5eobu.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started applying decals The kit ones are showing their age being difficult to remove from the backing paper so I managed to find some replacements in the decal stash.Hopefully a combination of both should work . More soon Thanks for looking 

Martin H 

DSCN0476_zpszohxdcsw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aLXha4A.jpg............................................................fy3FYHM.jpg3xRlvxC.jpglzxuJ7Q.jpg

Calling this done Will re-post past images when I sought PB out Thanks to the Mods and other participants Thanks for watching 

Martin H

• 11 months later...

Bit of a thread resurrection here, I haven't been as active over here as I was thanks to the PB shenanigans & the the upgrade hassles the site had, coupled with a hellishing hectic year or two & you get the picture, so I'm having a catch up & pleased I caught up with this, it came up pretty good. A hint that may help with your canopy is to use white glue on it, its good for gap filling & if some goes to far it will dry clear. I attach my canopies with white glue, a clean up with a damp q-tip & when dry, any filled gaps can be touched up with your top colour paints.

Steve.