Vallejo colour match for flankers?

so, I find myself in possession of the new Hobbyboss Su-27B flanker kit. and i am now wondering if anyone knows if there are colours in either vallejo or tamiya that will match the 3 blue/greys that are on the flanker.

close enough will do, as I usually lighten or darken them for pre and post shading.

thanks

Dylan

44 minutes ago, RichardL said:

Any reasons why you are not considering Akan Su-27 paint set?

Price and availability perhaps?

Just from my experience, the MIG set is half the price of AKAN and in stock right away, compared to the 4-6 week shipping time I would have to endure for AKAN.

absolutely right Drake122. I would love to give the akan paints a try. even the mig stuff seems unavailable to my lhs. thats why I was hoping for a close match from Vallejo.

thanks for the replies everyone.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:25 AM, drake122 said:

Just from my experience, the MIG set is half the price of AKAN and in stock right away, compared to the 4-6 week shipping time I would have to endure for AKAN.

And the fact that the bottles hold far less paint than other brands

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, drake122 said:

I order AKAN paints from Linden Hill Imports in the states and only have to endure 3-4 days shipping time.