Here's a central post to discuss this year's entries of this fantastic ARC tradition!

LOVE the imagination on this year's submissions, as I always do. Absolutely terrific!

Have to admit I laughed out loud with delight at Kees' Super-Stretched 747!! When it said "When it can take off it can transport nearly a thousand passengers in Economy Class." Oh, how badly I wanted to add "WHEN it can take off...IF it can take off!!" :cheers:

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
On 03/01/2017 at 5:55 PM, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Here's a central post to discuss this year's entries of this fantastic ARC tradition!

LOVE the imagination on this year's submissions, as I always do. Absolutely terrific!

Have to admit I laughed out loud with delight at Kees' Super-Stretched 747!! When it said "When it can take off it can transport nearly a thousand passengers in Economy Class." Oh, how badly I wanted to add "WHEN it can take off...IF it can take off!!" :cheers:

Landing would really be the fun part. :woot.gif:

17 hours ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Good story and especially name of the Czech-mate!

Thanks! My next entry will not look great, the decals didn't seem to want to apply even with a very liberal dose of Micro Sol.