Werner's Wings Pavehawk Decals are now available in most scales

Werner's Wings is excited to announce the release of the M/HH-60G Pavehawk decals in 1/35th, 1/72nd and 1/144th scales.  There was an issue with the 1/48th scale ones so they will be released at a later date.  Besides the Pavehawk sheet an extra Stencil sheet has been released for those wishing to build more than one Pavehawk.  Rising costs have forced me to increase the pricing slightly on the decals.

Inspired by the National Geographic show, ‘Combat Rescue’, this sheet is designed for the MRC/Academy HH-60G kit.  The decals were masterfully rendered by Mason Doupnik who has done all of Werner's Wings decals so you know his high standard of excellence.

This sheet follows the development of the MH/HH-60G from the beginning up until the present day.  The decals are printed by BOA Agency so they are thin, in register and perform flawlessly.  This sheet contains markings for 17 complete aircraft and five extra mustaches for the Pedros.  There are stencils included to do one aircraft with the proper Air Force font.   Extra numbers are provided if you want to customize your model.  Every paint scheme used operationally is represented from the three tone ‘lizard’ scheme, Desert Storm two tone scheme, three tone desert scheme and the final overall dark grey.  The history of the Pavehawk and differences is included in the instructions. 

Some historically significant aircraft such as the aircraft that rescued Markus Latrell from “Lone Survivor” fame, also the aircraft that rescued the downed F-117 during the Kosovo air war, also the aircraft that rolled down the mountainside in Alaska are all included.  Look for the Werner’s Wings skis for that aircraft. 

Cover%20Photo_zpscx5etbik.jpg

HH-60_Sheet1%20SAMPLE_zpsghslgbmt.jpg

Mini%20SAMPLE_editedlarge_zpsyp3gjcu2.jp

HH-60_Sheet1_feet%20SAMPLElarge_zpsoxpi6

Here is 35-08 which is included in the Pavehawk sheet, but we provide you the option of buying just the stencils to build more than one Pavehawk.  The stencils are only available in 1/35th and 1/48th scale. 

HH-60_Sheet2%20SAMPLE_zpss38lmfah.jpg

Instructions2_zpsyptjlsqg.jpg

Instructions3_zpst8kwypmp.jpg

Instructions4_zpsrzqcfgbm.jpg

Instructions6_zps81dfeny7.jpg

Instructions5_zpsu7xi7fee.jpg

Instructions1_zpsv2h4ufsi.jpg

Wow Floyd that is a cool sheet. I have a bunch of Blackhawk kits in 1/48 so I will have to pick up this sheet. I especially like Option 10. It almost looks like what the IAF would have painted their aircraft in. 

6 hours ago, cvrle said:

Will the links for ordering be up on your site soon?

Cheers!

Just email me at fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com and we can do it by email.  they are on Ebay but they charge a fee and then Paypal takes its cut.  Dealing direct is better for this manufacturer.

Floyd

Hi Floyd,

I have been absent a long time, but I'm starting to get ready and build again.  Would be nice if you or someone would offer the old Army yellow/orange of the late fifties and sixties.  I have a L-17, H-19, H-34 and H36 I would like to build.  They are all 1/48 scale and I need the old big US Army, the White Big Army and a rash of smaller numbers and stencils for these aircraft.  Would be happy to pay for custom set if need be, but I need the decals. 

Thanks and great work you doing on your continued casting.  I still have a ton of stuff I bought way back when you converted the old G model cobra to a Mod S.  One day I want to tackle that model also.

Thanks

Charlie

I don't know about you all but when Combat Rescue aired on National Geographic I was glued to my TV.  No Tamiya Extra Thin was required.  Probably the best combat documentary I've ever seen.  If you're a fan of our Air Force PJ's and the crews that put them in a position to do their great work, this is a must have sheet.  There are lots of aircraft choices in this set and the stencils are fantastic.  You got to love an aircraft with a mustache!  Go Pedro's!  There's just nothing else on the market and this sheet sets the standard.  Thanks to you and your team Floyd for putting this one together for us.

Dave Waples

1 hour ago, Weebles said:

I don't know about you all but when Combat Rescue aired on National Geographic I was glued to my TV.  No Tamiya Extra Thin was required.  Probably the best combat documentary I've ever seen.  

Just like everything else it's reality TV with a dose of manufactured drama. If you watch it without the narrator and half of the interviews it's 1000% better. The show is not well regarded amongst HH-60 aircrew.