What am I doing wrong?

All,

This is the first time that I have tried to post pictures to posts since the re-boot of ARC and I can't seem to do it.  When I try to drag and drop a message pops up and says I am only allowed 100K files.  Then when I try to copy and past the Photobucket URL to the "Other Media" tab, the copy and paste script just turns red and does not automatically boop back to the post as it did before.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for the help!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

EDIT:  Following Ken Middleton's directions from the Forum FAQ forum, I tried to post a picture to this new post with no luck.  HELP!!

When using Photobucket I always used to just copy the image and paste. That doesn't work on here now I have to copy the "direct link" and it works. 

Not or sure if that helps with the format you're using but maybe. 

On 1/5/2017 at 10:19 PM, Ken Cartwright said:

I used the Insert Other Media URL option, and it seemed to work with my personal domain.  Maybe it's an issue with Photobucket?

This works with Photobucket but use the direct link as Hammer said.

I pick whichever Photobucket image I want to post and then choose the IMG option. I copy that URL and paste it directly into my message. At the end of the last sentence, I hit enter twice, to make room for the image to fit.

Sushi%2014.jpg

I then hit enter twice more, to either post another image or to continue typing.

Chris

Could also be your computer. Until I replaced mine photo bucket was taking over 45 Minutes to load each photo.  Then sometimes not letting me load at all. GOT A NEW (to me) computer and now it works.