All,

I sent an email to Chris Miller of Cobra Company about noon here in the Central Time Zone and he has just replied to that email.  In his reply and a direct quote:

"Cobra Company is closing. No further shipping"

I had no trouble logging onto the CC website earlier today to get Chris' email address, but as soon as I read the email from him, I tried logging onto the website and all I get is "page not found" errors.

I know that Chris closed down CC before due to an illness/sickness that he was suffering from.  Here is to hoping and praying for Chris that this hasn't happened again.  I can handle this being the possible demise of CC, but I am just praying that it is no due to Chris having some sort of re-lapse.  Please join me in sending your prayers to Chris!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

All,

A bit of an update here.  I just read an email that Chris sent me yesterday and my worst fears have been confirmed.  Chris has shut down CC permanently due to "health reasons".  So I for one will be no longer thinking about what I missed ordering and will concentrate on praying for Chris for a speedy recovery.  I urge all of you that are reading this post to do the same.  Again Thanks Chris for all that you have done for this ARC community and the modeling community as a whole.  Godspeed on your recovery!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)