Long shot I am sure, but I had planned to purchase a number of Cobra Company detail sets after the holiday spending was completed and the dust had settled. Well, with "the best laid plans of mice and men" and all, I can no longer go that route. So I am hoping some good soul here has these in their stash and wishes to help a brother out, so to speak. I am looking for the CH-53 detail set, MH-53 detail set, the -53 weapons set and also just for good measure, the SH-2F detail/correction set. I am Paypal friendly and I am prepared to send the cash immediately. If you have any/all of these, let me know and we can hopefully strike a deal. Thanks,

Rick

Hi everyone,

I'm in the same boat as madmanrick! If anyone  wants to part with the Cobra Company correction set for the SH-2F (48062), I'd be happy to purchase it as well as the interior set. Please let me know! 

Model On,

afoxbat

I will even entertain offers that include the respective kits, as well as the Cobra detail parts. I have both the CH & MH-53's already, but I can always sell my copies. So if you have one of these choppers, with the detail parts and you are looking to sell them off, please let me know?