2 kits and one conversion for sale in Canada.

I have the following 3 kits for sale in Canada. As I am liquidating these for cash I would prefer a postal money order. I am therefore restricting this to Canada and continental USA and will deduct the cost of the money order from the purchase.

1/32 Fisher Sea Fury. Folded wing/open cowling version. Comes with an additional wing center section and fuselage as replaced by Paul Fisher due to some shrinkage of original parts. Kit is complete in original box. $150.00 Cdn.

SEA FURY SOLD

1/72 Scobie-Do Productions Royal Canadian Navy Avenger conversion for Hasegawa TBM-3 kit. Complete with all resin parts, vac canopies and Leading Edge Models RCN Avenger decals. Conversion is for AS3, AS3-2, AS3 Target Tug, AS3M and AS3M2. $50.00 Cdn.

1/72 Leading Edge Models Flight Inspection Challenger. Kit number is 601.2.72 and is a Challenger 601. Kit is complete in its original box. Box has some wear. Many years ago, Dave Koss of Leading Edge Models, tried to get a kit together for me piece by piece as it was long out of production. As such, these pieces will be included. They are: extra left and right fuselage halves, engines and another set of Canada Flight Inspection Challenger decals. $100.00 Cdn.

CHALLENGER SOLD

Will provide photos if requested.

I am firm on the prices as the last 2 items are never to be had again. Postage is at cost from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Tom
If interested I can be contacted directly at tcalbury at telus dot net

Edited by Tom