CANOPY/NOSECONE are not available!

No, the canopy/nosecone is not available yet. Please don't e-mail asking about it.

The nosecone can not be sold separately, it only works together with my canopy.

I will be doing some tests in the near future that will hopefully solve the vacuumforming problems I was having. If I am successful I will be re-releasing both the A-7 and Su-27 canopy sets.

I will post updates here after doing the tests.

The canopy and intake parts will be sold separately. I will not be offering the combo as before.

Intake_700.jpg

The A-7 intake correction parts are now available again.

This is not the full seamless intake, just the corrected lip and the adapter piece which forces the intake and fuselage into the correct shape.

Intake_parts.jpg

If I am successful with the canopy I will consider re-releasing the seamless intake.

:cheers:

Chris

http://www.zactomodels.com/

Edited by Zactoman

Glad to see the corrections are moving forward. I've got a couple of the intake lip corrections and I must say they are really effective. Seem to be really easy to use and they appear to work in correcting the misshapen intake. My advice, buy them!

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received the A-7 intake correction along with the F-14 intake correction kit.  Super fast shipping and the quality of the parts is superb.  It really changes the flat tire look of the front with just this addition alone.  I have a buck created from the factory canopy and going to give vacuum forming a shot on a new corrected shape canopy.  Thank you again for making these available.

On 11/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, SD68 said:

Just received the A-7 intake correction along with the F-14 intake correction kit.  Super fast shipping and the quality of the parts is superb.  It really changes the flat tire look of the front with just this addition alone.  I have a buck created from the factory canopy and going to give vacuum forming a shot on a new corrected shape canopy.  Thank you again for making these available.

Let us know how the canopy works out....please..

• 2 weeks later...

I do think this set is one of the most sought after in the aftermarket. I was fortunate enough to get one once Chris finished it. I hope Zactoman will make a batch again. It is the only option to make an accurately looking profiled SLUF.

4 hours ago, Mr.T said:

I do think this set is one of the most sought after in the aftermarket. I was fortunate enough to get one once Chris finished it. I hope Zactoman will make a batch again. It is the only option to make an accurately looking profiled SLUF.

I waited, not imagining that the canopy would have issues.  Lesson learned...get it when it's available. I did pick up the fine intake correction set. Same thing happened when the owner of Cobra Co. passed away.  I had plans on getting a lot of his items, but waited too late.  Lone Star took over his line but it's difficult ever finding him open...

Edited by fasteagle12
22 minutes ago, fasteagle12 said:

I waited, not imagining that the canopy would have issues.  Lesson learned...get it when it's available. I did pick up the fine intake correction set. Same thing happened when the owner of Cobra Co. passed away.  I had plans on getting a lot of his items, but waited too late.  Lone Star took over his line but it's difficult ever finding him open...

Let's hope Chris will decide to do another run of this set. I had 2 and sold of one as I only need one. Otherwise I would have offered it. That said: Chris, Zactoman, re-issue the set once more!!