• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 7:52 PM, Alpagueur said:

any news concerning the Mirage 2000 and the F-15 UTS books? :whistle:

cheers

Sorry for the late reply buddy! I totally missed that! The Eagle is still under design. The Mirage 2000 will probably be out this Fall with the pre-order starting within this summer. 

002_zpsvohlokia.jpg

M_007_zpsjvsmykua.jpg

• 2 months later...
Dear fellow aviation enthusiasts and modelers,

I am pleased to announce the Mirage 2000 Under The Skin book. 

The mighty delta winged fighter exposed in all its glory – probably - for the first time in history! All systems of the venerable Mirage 2000 are pictured down to the last detail, from cockpits to landing gear, from radar to engine, from airframe to weapons. All key variants are covered including the Mirage 2000E, Mirage 2000-5 and Mirage 2000D in service with all major Mirage 2000 users around the globe. This is the first publication in the world detailing the French jet down to the last detail including all modern avionics and weapons! 100 pages with more than 500 photos will satisfy the most demanding modeler and reveal the Mirage’s secrets to the serious aviation enthusiast always with the guaranteed quality of the “Under The Skin” series. Pre-order now and save 20%! The book will be released on the 23rd of October and pre-order offer ends on 20th of September. Book's normal retail price is 30 euros and 24 euros with the pre-order offer.  

Available from Scale in Detail

And ebay

Edited by EagleAviation
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, EagleAviation said:
Dear fellow aviation enthusiasts and modelers,

I am pleased to announce the Mirage 2000 Under The Skin book. 

The mighty delta winged fighter exposed in all its glory – probably - for the first time in history! All systems of the venerable Mirage 2000 are pictured down to the last detail, from cockpits to landing gear, from radar to engine, from airframe to weapons. All key variants are covered including the Mirage 2000E, Mirage 2000-5 and Mirage 2000D in service with all major Mirage 2000 users around the globe. This is the first publication in the world detailing the French jet down to the last detail including all modern avionics and weapons! 100 pages with more than 500 photos will satisfy the most demanding modeler and reveal the Mirage’s secrets to the serious aviation enthusiast always with the guaranteed quality of the “Under The Skin” series. Pre-order now and save 20%! The book will be released on the 23rd of October and pre-order offer ends on 20th of September. Book's normal retail price is 30 euros and 24 euros with the pre-order offer.  

Available from Scale in Detail

And ebay

Ioannis my friend,

Pls put me in for the preorder as usual!

Andy