Does Future Floor Polish "Go Bad"?

3 hours ago, RichardL said:

Alclad Aqua Gloss might work well for dipping canopies also since it doesn't need to be thinned, and the label on it does say "for dipping clear plastic parts".

Aqua Gloss works fantastically as does GX-112 and Tamiya Gloss.  Future/Klear/Johnson's Floor Polish has it's place... on your hardwood floors.

20 hours ago, spejic said:

I actually just dipped a canopy in Tamiya X-22 a a few days ago for the first time. It looked even clearer and sharper than Future, and a bit of fogging I had from a previous dip in Future cleared up, but it's quite a bit thicker which may not be a problem for most models but it forced me to sand down the HUD in my 1/144 F/A-18D a bit to make it fit.

Interesting, I might try that.

• 3 months later...

Oh man, it has been so long since I have last used the Future floor polish. It was probably the best that you could find in a market for a large period of time. However since 2016 or 2015, it started to get worse and worse. Right now it is called Pledge Multi-Surface Floor Finish, however the formula is the same, so it is still terrible. Actually, because of the Future floor polish I had to call for some floor restoration agency, to repair the parquet floor from downstairs. Man that polish actually broke it! It was looking so freaking bad.

Edited by ShinEva