Well then, another clandestine build a BanDai 1/72nd scale A-Wing...6th build this year :D
Tho assembled is more like it when it comes to Bandai. The challenge isn´t putting it together..it simply fits like a jigsaw puzzle.
The fun part is painting and weathering it and that I did....excessively, like Star Wars models should! :P

Got you a bunch of pics too :D

DSC_2882_zpsexg26mfz.jpg

DSC_2884_zpswz0duhtb.jpg

DSC_2886_zpsdym7kwne.jpg

DSC_2888_zpsy6d3sjxr.jpg

DSC_2890_zpsgzkxpdbd.jpg

DSC_2893_zpsw6hd2kvu.jpg

DSC_2895_zpsbhhkmdyg.jpg

DSC_2897_zps7kt9eqvx.jpg

MOre in episode II

4 hours ago, CaptainObvious said:

Another nice one!

Thanx CaptainObvious :D

4 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

aww isn't that cute! A little out of scale with the laser tower though ;)

Not my most favourite of the SW designs, but nicely modeled all the same :) Great work Janne

Si

Thanx MH :D

I like the new designs from RoTJ, I'm eagerly hoping for a B-wing too

Ok that is great looking and it confirms my decision to go get one. The weathering is what makes it look real I think. I like that you did not go with the red and picked a different squadron.

I was hoping Bandai will do a 1/48 version but I guess not although they did do a 1/48 snow speeder.

3 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Ok that is great looking and it confirms my decision to go get one. The weathering is what makes it look real I think. I like that you did not go with the red and picked a different squadron.

I was hoping Bandai will do a 1/48 version but I guess not although they did do a 1/48 snow speeder.

Thanx skyhawk174 :D

I'd like that too... the A-wing was surprisingly massive, it's actually about the same size as a snowspeeder in 1/48th scale.

Next to a X-wing it practicly makes the X-wing look graceful :P

nicely done! :)

I'm awaiting my order to come in.. I made a purchase on Nov 25th but it never showed, trying to get a refund. :(  Put in another order with another retailer a couple weeks ago.. maybe this time.

Great RZ-1!! The colors look like "Phoenix Squadron" from Rebels. While not my favorite ship in the SW Universe it is cool looking and kind of reminds me of a little sports car for some reason. The design certainly had longevity. A-Wings began operation soon after the Clone Wars and examples were still in use with the Resistance against the First Order!! Great job! Those Bandai SW kits and figures are pure joy to build.

Cheers!

12 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an absolutely amazing job on getting a beat up look. 

Thanx Darren :D

Weathering is fun  and you can go over board with it in SW kits :D

11 hours ago, Benner said:

nicely done! :)

I'm awaiting my order to come in.. I made a purchase on Nov 25th but it never showed, trying to get a refund. :(  Put in another order with another retailer a couple weeks ago.. maybe this time.

Thanx Benner :D

I have sofar not had any probs ordering bandai stuff through evilbay...but it takes time arriving 5-6 weeks

2 hours ago, Don said:

Great RZ-1!! The colors look like "Phoenix Squadron" from Rebels. While not my favorite ship in the SW Universe it is cool looking and kind of reminds me of a little sports car for some reason. The design certainly had longevity. A-Wings began operation soon after the Clone Wars and examples were still in use with the Resistance against the First Order!! Great job! Those Bandai SW kits and figures are pure joy to build.

Cheers!

Thanx Don :D

I sort of just did my own scheme :D didn’t research anything, just looked for colors I'd like :)