ak interactive extreme metal paint help

AK Interactive has this for you http://www.ak-interactive.com/ak/NEWSMARCH2015/XTREME_METAL.pdf as well as tips for all their stuff...so for the PSI start with 15-20 and see how this works with your equipment. I say this cause not all are the same. I spray at 20-25 some spary things at 10-15 so each individual has to find waht works best for them. now for primer. Tamiya spray primer is very good and should provide you a great base. Some Metal colors look best over gloss black again I'd use Tamiya gloss black for this. If you have AK Interactive primer use those for your primer. You can't go wrong using paints from the same company..

If you are new to the paint the best advice I'd give you is test it on something that does not matter...hate to see anyone mess up a kit with new products that they have never used...good luck

Edited by viper730
On 1/22/2017 at 9:46 PM, viper730 said:

If you are new to the paint the best advice I'd give you is test it on something that does not matter...hate to see anyone mess up a kit with new products that they have never used...good luck

I endorse Viper's suggestion. I always test a new product on a scrap model before using it on a legit project.

Steven Brown

Scale Model Soup