Zvezda Mig-29 9-13 decals

I think I'm right in saying that these were designed by Begemot? Does anyone know who actually printed them? I'm currently using the sheet for the stencil data on mine, and it's no exaggeration to say they are probably the best waterslide I have EVER used. They are phenomenal. Not overly delicate, but the carrier film is ultra thin, place them on to a slightly shiny surface, add a tiny bit of Micro-Sol, and twenty minutes later you literally cannot see the carrier film without constantly moving the model to catch the reflections. Honestly, they make Cartograf feel like working with cardboard!

At first - thank you for good words about our work. It is very pleasant for me that you compare us with so famouse brand as Cartograf.

Yes, we were cange some equipment, add new supplyers of printing materials. And yes, i'll designed decals for Zvezda models: MiG-29 9.13, Su-33, MiG-29 Swifts during last year. 

New Zvezda management requested improvement of quality of development and quality of deсals print - and we have made so.

Noone can stay in same place all his life, so we cange a little our firm to best, and do this every day - i'm really love my job and I derive from work a lot of pleasure every day.

Thanks Kotey, they really are wonderful to use, and the way multiple stencils are contained without one piece of carrier is great - makes it simple, but because of the amazingly thin carrier film, you can't tell. Superb job!

If you reprint any of your earlier sheets using the new process I'll buy them all over again!

2 hours ago, Dmanton300 said:

Thanks Kotey, they really are wonderful to use, and the way multiple stencils are contained without one piece of carrier is great - makes it simple, but because of the amazingly thin carrier film, you can't tell. Superb job!

That was definitely a blessing. Easily cut down on the time it took to put on the decals.