Couple of 48 scale kits For Trade

Hi Guy's
I've got these Two 48 scale kits I'd like to Trade. The kits are in excellent condition and boxes show some shelf wear. Here's the kits.

CLASSICE AIRFRAMES Westland Whirlwind  Kit #463  Box is opened, All parts are on there sprues and have been rebagged because I didn't like how the Canopy was bagged. It comes with Metal Landing Gear, A bag full of Resin Parts for Interior & Exterior and a Plastic Canopy not Vac Form one. (Hard Kit To Find)

ZOUKEI-MURA Inc. J7W1 Shin Den  Kit #1  (Silver Wings Edition) Box is opened and all Parts are in Factory Sealed Bags. Building the engine is a separate kit it's self. This is one heck of a advanced kit to build.

Here's what I'm looking for
EDUARD 48 SCALE Limited Edition P-38 J Lightning, this kit is like the profipack kits that Eduard produces. If by chance someone has Cutting Edges PYN UP Decals for Richard Bongs "Marge" it has to be a Full Sheet not just for 1 marking and it has to be in excellent condition I'd be willing to Trade for this decal sheet as well. I might be willing to Sell for the right price?? but I'd rather Trade for the P-38 J Lightning kit that I'm after. Kind of in a P-38 Nut build at the present moment.
I want to keep all Deals in North America because of Postal Costs. You can contact me at bubbha53@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking.
Regards
Bob in CANADA