WIP 1/72 UH-34J Sea Horse

This WIP project already been start at Helicopter Group build section, I thought will post in here as well, the purpose is intently to get some valuable

information of H-34's guru guys in case I had a question / help, also all constructive comment are welcome, definitely I appreciated it and thanks in advance. 

Here is the link:

I'll post more works in the future directly in this section same as in the Group Build section, cheer! :wave:

let_models

Edited by let_models

Here are some pics I took that you might find useful:

These of a restored SH-34J were taken at an airshow at NAS Willow Grove, Pennsylvania sometime in the late 1990s (please note that as an SH-34J this one has all the ASW gear removed):

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/DDonSS3/library/SH-34J

IMG014.jpg

This is the forward bulkhead in the main cabin:

IMG14.jpg

These were taken about two years ago at the Tennessee Museum of Aviation in Sevierville, TN. This UH-34J was from the SVNAF, and I have no idea as to it's provenance. 

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/DDonSS3/library/Tennessee Museum of Aviation/UH-34J

UH-343s_zps129538fd.jpg

Thanks for your collection photos 'DonSS3', I'm glad to know the H-34 was former VNAF has been restore, based on the engine cowling open for the exhaust, it must be an early version?! do you have any more photo for the bird during the processes of restoring? :wave:

let_models,

No, I'm sorry, I only have the photos that are in that album. The museum is about 3.5-4 hours away and that was the only time I've been there.

Edited by DonSS3
Deleted an extra word.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...