·         Disasters happen in the middle of the night. Homes are destroyed. Hundreds are killed. There is an abyss where the centre of town used to be. Is this where the hell came from? No one knows, and most are too scared to find out. Nearly everyone is of the opinion that they should not get attatched to anything, because it is likely to be gone the next day.

Ava has just lost everything, and somehow befriends a man who has nothing more to lose. Maybe they are the last hope in a world of hopelessness. Maybe they can fix everything.

Mimi Robins

Yes, I really feel inspired by the work of Haggis Post Apocalyptic OV-10A Bronco, I can not resist the lure of a new build, and I'm in. With this modest model an AH-6 of Dragon with many spare parts or recovered of all type of models and scales, Well, let's get on with it, we have to survive

the art box

AH-6pa%2001_zpsf0wmbq42.jpg

the sprues

AH-6pa%2002_zpsiichnpyd.jpg

The idea is to see that we do step by step, lighten, transform, see that it Works,

AH-6pa%2003_zpsfsvzbdt1.jpg

I tried to remember those movies of post-apocalyptic times so epic and victorious, those scenarios are nothing to reality, now you can feel unimaginable horrors in your skin, your eyes are filled with black tears, your voice is written in six or seven words.

Ava and Larry almost did not talk anymore, they remembered those survival programs where many tried to prepare, I do not know if they are hidden or they left for Shangri-La, if that place exists, there it is necessary to go.

So we find few resources, Water, some gasoline and other fuels, there will be a lot of work and many things to use, nothing seems to work, after many attempts to advance in land vehicles I remembered that air is consumed less fuel and we advance more, our priority is to enable this old Loach, I want it to be our salvation...

SOME ADVANCES.

I removed all the gauges from the dashboard, painted the interior and closed the fuselage; I installed a chair for a pilot taken from another Revell kit.

AH-6pa 09.jpg

AH-6pa 10.jpg

AH-6pa 12.jpg

Edited by Ernest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow builders, 

Thanks, falcon20driver, Salvador001, scotthldr &  guys for your comments, we're still inside.

Just an engine advance, something out of place but there is his reason, I took the Uh-1 engine in 48 scale to implant it in my little bird. He still lacks spaghetti and other  stuff, connectors, etc.

58bcc19a2d293_AH-6pa13.jpg.bc07559159305a6ed9f562bb2a460913.jpg

20170206_203745.jpg.85c007d8829921416b143600bd11b73f.jpg

Edited by Ernest
  • 3 months later...

finally! After solving some problem, here with my advances,

Now the arm of my wings, sacrificing the wings of a chinook, it's worth it!

20160416_113534_zpshcmsgj3u.jpg

Being part of the changes, these pieces will arm frames of my rotary wings

20160416_113137_zps6loeawpp.jpg

Scratch both of them

20160416_134718_zpsecaduujv.jpg

Although I have not left my project, I was behind with my photos, ... due to some technological problems,

Edited by Ernest

The transparency of the left belongs to the Kit, the one on the right is a Cayuse de revell 1/32.

20160422_220256_zpsvxgbcavz.jpg

By way of shielding the right side will be, the dome that stands out is the protection of the pilot

AH-6pa2018_zpsv6ohkxjb.jpg

Here the idea, And also shows a part of how are the rotating wings

AH-6pa%2018a_zpsshamahzz.jpg

Thanks Ray...

and Finish on time!

already finisher, although I had a lot fun at the end I feel the time wasted twice as fast, 

Thanks for you comments

We find ourselves with our luck, this little bird was able to fly; And we are ready to survive .... with a lot of material everywhere, a minigun, a barret with enough ammunition, will be our guardian angels.

1AH-6pa 1.jpg

Edited by Ernest

Modified with two lateral rotors of independent movement, providing versatility in the air, in addition the side cylinders contain an explosive mixture that power the motor, The strong side plates of the fuselage were taken from a Challerger tank. Already in the queue we locate two boxes magazines of caliber .30mm, fabricated with diverse materials found in the way

1AH-6pa 43.jpg

Edited by Ernest