1/72 Su-17M3 by Modelsvit

2 hours ago, mig21gato said:

Where is the M2 version?:crying:

It will be done according to what has been said on Modelsvit Facebook page.

I hope they'll do Su-22, Su-22M and Su-22M3 personally.

15 hours ago, Laurent said:

It will be done according to what has been said on Modelsvit Facebook page.

I hope they'll do Su-22, Su-22M and Su-22M3 personally.

These are very nice Laurent. Now all we can do is wait for the two penultimate releases from Modelsvit.

1. Tu-22B

2. Ye-152M/ E-166

so far no news on their release?

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, janman said:

I even expect the price level to be a tad cheaper.

Sure but you're in Europe: the situation may be different for ARCers in Asia or perhaps America.

It will honestly be forever a mystery for me why in the world people are buying from Hobby Terra. They overcharge so much it isnt even funny. Case in point;

http://hobbyterra.com/product/-vladimir-monomakh-russian-borey-class-submarine-zvezda-9058.html

http://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=ZVE-9058

(in Russia it is ~12USD, so Luckymodel price is completely fair)

Same story with pretty much everything else. Maybe i should set up a business where people order for HT prices, i order it in other better places for cheaper and pocket the difference...

Edited by Berkut

Well its simple for one that live far from Europe or US, Hobbyterra offers Free Shipping for orders over 180 USD. So I bought many kits for my friends and me, also some aftermarket and ready, the final price is really competitive against LM, UA, and others. 

It´s my experience, I bought in many places around the globe and HT still be a good store for Ucranian/Russian kits and accesories.

Cheers

9 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Oh Thanks Laurent, the Su-22M/M3 are the same Aircraft. I thought that the Su-22M had Tumansky R-29 engine (as Peruvian and Libyan planes) and Su-22M3 Lyulka AL-21 engine.

Cheers

It gets muddled because modifications were made to some aircraft after the fact, but at one point, I believe the only difference between a 22M and a 22M3 was that a 22M3 had a ventral fin and the 22M did not (though I have seen photos of Libyan 22Ms that now have ventral fins and some that don't)

• 3 years later...
On 3/19/2021 at 5:23 AM, Claudio Moura said:

So, none Modelsvit Su-17/22 family can be made one Peruvean Sukhoy, correct?

Not at the moment, no. Sadly.

I hope Modelsvit will continue their line of Fitters and also include some of the exported Fitters. 

IIRC they said on Facebook that a Su-17M4 is scheduled for 2021.

On 3/20/2021 at 6:46 PM, ChernayaAkula said:

Not at the moment, no. Sadly.

I hope Modelsvit will continue their line of Fitters and also include some of the exported Fitters. 

IIRC they said on Facebook that a Su-17M4 is scheduled for 2021.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Have a nice week,

Claudio

• 2 months later...
On 6/20/2021 at 4:44 PM, ChernayaAkula said:

^ I don't think so. The kits all use the AL-21 engine/fuselage, while the Hungarian Fitters used the R-29.

Thanks! I want to build Hungarian version so i have to do some changes or accept these differencies! I don't think manufacturers will come out Hungarian m3 because of the limited number of this version