1/72 Su-17M3 by Modelsvit

It was only a matter of time, I think that they're doing the M4 last because they know that's what everybody wants most. Maybe they can sell a few other Cy-17s along the way before the M4 comes out and then sell another once it does.

Count me in Modelsvit!

Hoops

I definitely vote for this versus the 48th Far-Eastern version!  Even if it is not the Tumanski version of the M3 that we had here. Still looks nice! So will have to dig out my own resin/etch conversion for the R-29 version that I did some 20 years ago.

I have the Modelsvit Su-17 kit, like it and will need few of these ones!!!

Best regards

Gabor

So am I! Really what we needed! Or actually not quite. We truly need an M4!!!

This one looks great though. Hopefully the end product looks as crisp as the images since especially the pit/gear well assembly looks magnificent.

3 hours ago, RaymondNZ said:

:beer4:

Im down for 2 at least! ....my su-17 sans suffix arrived today....a su-17m2 would be very appreciated ! 

Yeah the Doppler fairing makes the plane look meaner. But I'd be even happier with a Su-22 (Libyan, Peruvian markings).

3 hours ago, glorystomper said:

so if i want to build the libyan planes from the gulf of sidra (1981) incident, i should wait for a su-22m instead of using su-17m3?

Yup. Rear fuselage is much fatter. 

6 hours ago, Berkut said:

As i dont have FB and had no luck with the email they had on their site, could anyone ask them on FB at what email address they can be reached?

modelsvit@gmail.com