We lost our baby girl tonight

OH my, I am so incredibly sorry. Father in heaven, reach down and lift these poor souls to your bosom. Envelope them with your love, comfort and peace in this time of deep hurt and agony. Help them to know their beautiful girl is in the arms of her loving Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

Wow....I'm gutted by this news.  This is without a doubt the worst pain anyone can feel in their lifetime. 

I know when my kids were small the fear of SIDS always loomed in the background of my mind like a dark shadow.  I count my blessings I never experienced this horrible pain.  Stay strong, take extra care of your wife, she has been connected to your little angel for 9 months, so I can only imagine the pain and loss she must be feeling. 

From the photo I can honestly say Charlotte  is a very cute baby.

We are here for you and your wife to give you the emotional support you need, do not be shy to reach out for that support.  We are family here at ARC and you are a valued member of this family..

I am indeed sorry for your loss.  My wife and I lost our first born after only 25 hrs.  The pain never truly leaves but the memories are precious!  May you and your loved ones be comforted in this time of grief and sorrow!  May the Lord watch over and comfort you!

10 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

OH my, I am so incredibly sorry. Father in heaven, reach down and lift these poor souls to your bosom. Envelope them with your love, comfort and peace in this time of deep hurt and agony. Help them to know their beautiful girl is in the arms of her loving Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

Exactly what I want to say. No one should ever have to lose one of their children, period! I can't even imagine what kind of grief your wife and yourself are feeling, but know this.

We may be a bunch of modelers who may never meet one another, but we are a family if you will, who hurt when you hurt. Please accept my sincere and deepest condolences to you and your wife and above all, be there for each other right now.

I will be praying for the both of you that God surrounds you with his comfort, strength and peace to make it through this very difficult time in your lives.

I'm so sorry my friend!!!

Tim

• SBARC pinned and unpinned this topic