We lost our baby girl tonight

Mike,

I have been trying for three days to come up with something to say and everything seems inadequate - in part because my own sympathetic grief, if you will allow me that concept, is too great.  But as bad as this is for you, it has to be worse for your wife, who felt that life grow in her for nine months, knew the joy of her birth and then to have to endure this grief in such a short time.  Please be her rock through this and we will all do our best to be yours.

Tom

• SBARC pinned this topic
  • SBARC unpinned this topic

ARC Family,

Words can never express how much your sympathy and support have meant to Becky and the kids and I. We've decided to have a small memorial and visitation here in the DFW area this Friday evening, and then take our angel to Huntsville, AL on Monday, to lay her to rest beside her brother, Henry, whom we lost to stillbirth back in 2013. 

A few of you have asked about sending flowers or assisting with our funeral costs for her, and we are very, very touched by your offers. We'd ask, in lieu of flowers, that you donate to CJ First Candle, a SIDS-research charity in the US, the Empty Arms Foundation, a similar Canadian charity, or other charity of your choice in Charlotte's name.

Links:

CJ First Candle

Empty Arms Foundation

Feel free to PM me or contact me through the Vagabond Decals website at any time if you would like further information or would like to drop by Friday evening.

Mike,

Sincere condolences to you, Becky, and the girls.  I just read about this and I can't remember if you ever told me about Henry.  Anyway you have my home and cell phone numbers, so should you need me just call.  I am working at Lowe's here in Florence but I check both phones on a regular basis.  If you can't get me at either phone, please leave a message on one of them and I will get back to you.  Prayers from Donna, me and the kids.  Godspeed!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Hey mike, I am so very sorry for your loss I know the pain you feel,  I'm all to familiar with it,  my daughter lost her 3 month old son to SIDS on Aug 6, 2015. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I think about him every day its something you never get over but it gets a little easier every day God Bless you and your family.