We lost our baby girl tonight

My deepest and most sincere condolences go out to you and your family. The worst nights I have known came from waking from a dream when either of my two kids had a similar fate.

My family's thoughts go out to you and your family at this dark time.

mason

It was with horror I saw header for your post. I cannot fully express my feelings of sympathy for you and your family...words fail me. There is no way that I can understand how you feel but as a parent of two adult children as well as knowing close friends and family that have lost children I frequently give thanks that with the problems I've had with our children they are both reasonably healthy. we love them and they love us...that has made a lot of things in my life seem not soo bad.

You and your family are in our thoughts, I am, we are so sorry.

Everyone,

Thank you. We have a long, difficult road ahead of us for a few weeks, and your prayers, thoughts and wishes are greatly appreciated. Charlotte was only with us for a few days, but they were the best days we ever had. Now Becky and I have the dreadful task of making funeral arrangements for a newborn, and it's almost more than either of us can bear to do. We miss you, baby girl! We love you!

Mike,

I know that in this circumstances don't exist words that can alleviate the pain,this year was one of the worst also for me with some losses,but I can't imagine your's.

You can give an  rational, religious or medical explanations,but ,at least for me,nothing of them all are sufficent to justify a similar loss.But you will be strong,even if now you doubt of all.

Honestly,when I read yesterday the post,I was unable to restrain my tears and to write anything.

I'm not a feather,but work daily with childs and is courious how is possible love baby that  are not even part of your family...

Anyway,please accept my deepest,sincere condolences.

A warm hug,

Gianni.

I lost both my grandparents within the span of a few weeks back in january 1993. A few days later i got a little sister. She was born on january 23rd.

This date is also the date when my city Aalesund burned down back in 1904. Sorry seems to be the hardest word. Cherish the memories, always !

I'm very sorry for your loss.  I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak you and your wife must be feeling right now.  Please accept my family's most sincere condolences.   

• SBARC pinned and unpinned this topic